Self-Checkin Kiosk for Airports
Once again at the vanguard of technological innovation and in the face of the growing digital transformation in the aviation sector, PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS has developed another practical system, which meets the needs of its customers, more specifically those who like to travel.
Self-service at airports turns out to be a kind of response to the increased number of passengers and the challenges related to capacity restrictions. To cope with the growing number of passengers, airports can seek automation in order to provide flexibility to passengers.
Self-Checkin Kiosks, developed by PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS, can provide more autonomy to travel lovers. These kiosks allow passengers to check-in for their flight and print their boarding passes without having to wait in a long line. In other words, passengers have (almost) total control of their trips, making them more attractive
This PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS kiosk stands out for its multiple features:
- Check-in with passport reader and citizen card;
- Digital signature;
- Possibility to make video calls to ask for information;
- Motorized camera with automatic vertical adjustment to the person's height;
- Superior LED light, which helps to illuminate the person's face and, in this way,makes the facial recognition system more accurate
But these kiosks have even more advantages:
- Reduced time spent checking in;
- Greater control, convenience and fast service;
- Reduction of time lost in queues;
- Reduced customer waiting time;
- More people served in a short time;
- Employees with more time for personalized service to those who need it most;
- Offering multiple features and functions;
- Passengers data turns out to be more accurate and detailed;
- Interactions between people are limited, which is fundamental for situations like the pandemic caused by the Coronavirus in 2020.
This way, when you arrive at the airport, you will be able to go to a row of kiosks, which resemble independent computer screens. The respective airline may have an employee to assist you in attaching the luggage tags and then placing your bags on the carrier. Before that, you can check-in at the PARTTEAM & OEMKIOSKS kiosk.
But how does kiosk check-in work? The process includes four steps:
1. In the first step, you must locate a kiosk of the airline where the flight is located and choose the language.
2. In the second stage, you will have to find your reservation, which can be done in several ways: by inserting your passport or citizen card; through the flight number or by scanning the barcode on the electronic ticket, mobile device or boarding pass.
3. The third step concerns the check-in itself and the possibility to enter personal details. You can also choose an available seat or accept the suggested ones.
4. In the fourth and final stage, boarding passes will be printed at the kiosk.
It should also be noted that the kiosks, since they are mobile and customizable, can be placed anywhere and at any time, in order to meet the needs of customers.
Contact us for more information on self-checkin kiosks for airports. Click here.
Learn more about our airports solutions
Download the free paper.